Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October

Wow ! it's October!! How did that happen?? I guess I've been busy. Oh well I never lost a whole month before!!!! And, I don't even drink!!

Actually it's been pretty qioet here at The peole of Abraham nobody has asked any questions this month and none of the listed contributors have made any posts.....Hmmmmm, gotta do something about that!!

I really think some times that people gather themselves in fits and starts and then that little thing called life intrudes on all of our plans....I know it does on mine.

I did link several new organizations this month and last month and they have been in touch via e mail with me and are following what we do and how we do it as once again we are a little different we're not run by clergy for clergy we are set up for just folks to come top and get information on how we CAN co-exist without killing one another for our different beliefs.

It does help that in the U.S.A. there are no territorial imperatives that have been breached and no real tribalistic influences except those that are brough here to be assimilated into our unique culture, as Americans first everything else second. At least that's how it's supposed to work!!

Be well I am off to go preach today and wish you a happy EID to share with our Muslim brothers and sisters............Rev. Bruce..................Tawodi

No comments: